A fantastic spring break for your family from 2nd April to 7th April!
Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Price per person on full board for 3 nights:
• Class Holiday – 3 nights Euro 396,00 - additional days Euro 99,00
• Executive Holiday – 3 nights Euro 438,00 - additional days Euro 109,00
• Paradise Holiday – 3 nights Euro 495,00 - additional days Euro 129,00
• Corallo Holiday – 3 nights Euro 567,00 - additional days Euro 149,00
Special offer for children (sharing a room with their parents)
First child is free!!!
from the second child :
free stays for children aged 0 to 24 months
40% discount for children aged 2 to 6
30% discount for children aged 6 to 11.
Third adult 15% reduction.
Half board reduction €8,00 per person per day.
We will offer to you all these services:
• a car parking space in the private garage
• freshly-laundered beach towels
• all daily drinks from the mini-bar
• all teas and coffees
• room service for breakfast (only in Suite)
• daily newspaper every morning
• all teas and coffees
• WI-FI connection in rooms
• Bicycles (subject to availability)
A great Easter at Corallo Hotel for both adults and children!
In the days April 4th, 5th and 6th from 9.30am to 12.30am children have free access to the spa pool, strictly accompanied by an adult. The cost will be € 20.00 per adult for one hour and a half. Adults will be given the wellness kit consists of a bathrobe, towel and slippers. Access of children must be under constant supervision and responsibility of parents. Reservations are required.
Mini club with our nice animators in a room reserved for children from 3rd April to 6th April.
While children are playing adults can relax in our Corallo Bay spa, enjoying our stunning, covered, heated swimming pool, plus colour therapy, whirlpool tubs, Finnish sauna, Scottish shower, Turkish baths, ice cascades, emotion showers, relaxation zones and a tea bar.
Our Easter program offers an aperitif on Friday late afternoon, with sparkling wines, appetizers and oysters from Atlantic Sea followed by a fabulous fish dinner wait for you at our restaurant.
On Sunday we offer you the typical Easter Italian Breakfast, with sweet and salted delights and at noon the "Traditional Gran Buffet".
After lunch children will enjoy the Easter Chocolate Eggs opening, made by our baker chef, full of wonderful surprises!
…and for the entire Easter period lots of funny events:
• the amusing Romagna Cooking lesson to learn how to cook our best receipts. All the participants will receive a certification and a personalized apron.
• Aperitifs with local products, prestigious Italian wines and live music.
• Crèpes Show cooking